A WhatsApp message is a piece of text or a voice, which is sent with the help of WhatsApp. Here we’ll discuss everything about WhatsApp messages. We’ll try to cover all important and frequently asked questions about WhatsApp such as how to restore WhatsApp messages, how to block WhatsApp messages, and much more. So, let’s start with the first question.
How to Restore WhatsApp Messages?
Have you deleted your WhatsApp accidentally? Lost your messages and WhatsApp data? And if you want to recover your WhatsApp messages and data then here is the complete guide for restoring WhatsApp messages and data. Just follow the guidelines carefully to recover your WhatsApp chats.
There are three working methods to restore WhatsApp messages. All of these methods were tested by us and worked well for us.
Here is the list of methods:
- Google Drive Backup Method.
- Local Backup Method.
- Data Recovery Method.
So, let’s begin with our first method to restore WhatsApp messages.
- Google Drive Backup Method for Recovering WhatsApp Messages
This is the first and official method to recover your WhatsApp data. But, it has some requirements to recover your WhatsApp.
- Must have backup uploaded to GDrive.
- Same Gmail and Number.
For this method, you must have made a backup of your WhatsApp and uploaded it to Google Drive. If you haven’t done so then you cannot recover your WhatsApp messages with this method.
- Delete your WhatsApp and Reinstall from the Google Playstore.
- Now, open WhatsApp and make an account using the same number.
- Now, it will ask for Restore Backup.
- Click on the restore and wait for the backup completion. It will take only a few minutes to complete your backup.
- Now, all your messages and data will be restored. That’s all you have to do to restore your WhatsApp messages with the help of Google Drive.
- Local Backup Method for Recovering WhatsApp Messages
This is the second method if you haven’t made any backup and uploaded it to Google Drive then you can use this method for restoring your messages. If you are using the same device, same WhatsApp, and same number then if you uninstall and install the WhatsApp, it will automatically pick local backup and restore your chats. But, if it doesn’t recover chats automatically then follow the steps given below.
- Go to the file manager and then go to the WhatsApp/Databases folder.
- Now, rename the backup file you want to restore msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 to msgstore.db.crypt12
- After that, uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp and make an account.
- It will automatically backup your files and messages of recent WhatsApp backup.
- Data Recovery Method for restoring WhatsApp Messages
If you have not made any backup either local or Google Drive Backup then you can still recover your WhatsApp data with the help of this method. For this method, you need a data recovery tool and the same android device with the same phone number. After completing the requirements follow the steps given below.
- Run the data recovery app and make a custom backup.
- It will show you folders now, select the WhatsApp folder and recover it.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the recovery.
- Now replace the current WhatsApp/Database folder with the recovered one.
- That’s all you need to do to recover WhatsApp chats.
How to copy WhatsApp Messages?
You can copy messages from WhatsApp by following these steps. The steps are listed below.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the chat.
- Long press on the message and now select multiple messages.
- Now, click on the copy option given at the top of the screen.
- That’s all you have to do to copy WhatsApp messages from a chat.
- You can do the same to copy group chat messages.
- However, if you want to copy thousands of messages, then you should follow these steps.
- Open WhatsApp and now open the chat or group.
- Now, click on the three dots and more options and export chat.
- Now, select whether you want to export the whole chat with media or without media.
- Click on export and all is done.
How to block WhatsApp messages?
Are you tired of receiving unwanted messages? If you want to get rid of unwanted messages on WhatsApp, you can block them by following these steps.
- Click on the chat, which you want to block.
- Now, click on the three dots.
- Click on Block and confirm it.
- That’s all you have to do to block messages on WhatsApp.
How to read other WhatsApp messages on Android?
Are you curious about reading what someone is sending through WhatsApp on their Android phone? Is it possible to do that? The official answer is no. You cannot read other people’s WhatsApp messages on your Android device. However, there is only one way to read others’ messages on Android.
First of all, you need to have his mobile phone for at least 5-10 minutes. After that install a mac changer or mac spoof app on your android device. Now, change the mac address of your phone with the mac address of the victim’s device. Install WhatsApp on your phone and now enter the victim’s phone number. Enter the OTP, and you’re done. That is the only way for you to read other people’s WhatsApp messages on your phone. Alternatively, you can view messages by opening web.WhatsApp.com and scanning the QR code.
How to search WhatsApp Messages?
Would you like to view older messages? No time and cannot read each conversation again? One of WhatsApp’s most useful features is a message search, which helps you find old messages. Here’s how to search WhatsApp messages using this feature.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the search icon.
- Now, type any message, you want to search.
- It will show all the chats with messages containing.
- That’s all.
How to undo/edit/delete WhatsApp messages?
If you want to edit any WhatsApp message after sending it, unfortunately, you cannot do it. You cannot edit WhatsApp messages. WhatsApp officially does not support any kind of editing due to security reasons. But, here you can do one extra thing that you can undo or delete WhatsApp messages for everyone, and later on, you can send an improved message. To undo the WhatsApp message, long press on the message and click on the delete for everyone. That’s all you need to do to delete WhatsApp messages for everyone.
How to ignore/mute messages on WhatsApp?
If you want to ignore messages on WhatsApp. WhatsApp allows you to mute your notifications. In this way, you can ignore messages easily. To mute any particular WhatsApp chat. Follow the steps given below.
- Open the chat.
- Click on the three dots and tick the mute chat option.
- Now, select the duration. (If you want to ignore that chat for a lifetime then select until I turn it on)
- That’s all you have to do to mute a WhatsApp chat.
Interested in WhatsApp tips and tricks related to messages? All WhatsApp hacks are covered in this section, which you can do such as hacking WhatsApp messages with fake messages, locking WhatsApp chats, and much more.
How to hack WhatsApp with fake messages?
This is an interesting question about WhatsApp. Is it possible to hack WhatsApp with fake messages? The answer is, it depends on the person. You can send a fake message such as your WhatsApp is hacked and it is restricted. Send your code immediately to us that you received now. And the victim will forward the OTP to you and now you can enter that OTP and can hack WhatsApp. All of this procedure is called social engineering used by hackers to steal sensitive information.
How to read WhatsApp messages without showing blue ticks?
This can be done in two ways. The first option is the official one. WhatsApp allows you to hide blue ticks from the settings. You can go to the settings of WhatsApp and privacy then turn off read recipients for hiding blue ticks. The second option is using any WhatsApp mod such as GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, etc.
You can enable blue ticks after reply from the settings of these WhatsApp mods. In this way, you can read messages without showing blue ticks. The blue tick will be only visible if you reply to them.
How to capture WhatsApp messages with Wireshark?
WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted and nobody can access messages using any third-party tool. So, it is not possible to capture WhatsApp using any kind of tool like Wireshark or any intercepting tool. It means it is impossible to access someone’s WhatsApp.
How to Lock WhatsApp Messages?
WhatsApp is one of the most secure apps but still, we need some extra security such as locking particular chat to prevent physical access. But, unfortunately, this feature is not available in simple WhatsApp. To lock particular WhatsApp chats or messages, you need to install the WhatsApp mod, which comes with a lock conversation feature. I suggest you download GBWhatsApp because it is the most popular WhatsApp mod and it includes a chat lock feature. After installing WhatsApp mod apk. Go to the chat and click on the three dots and click on the lock conversation feature, and set a custom pin or pattern for locking messages on WhatsApp.
How to increase font size in WhatsApp messages?
WhatsApp gives you access to change the size of fonts. For doing this, go to the settings of your WhatsApp. Then go to the chat settings>fonts and change the size from small to medium or large.
How to receive WhatsApp Messages on Email?
WhatsApp chats are end to end encrypted. So, it is not officially allowed to receive WhatsApp messages by email. But, you can still do it by going into developer mode and allowing and blocking some protocols and rules. But, it is against the policy of WhatsApp so you should avoid it.
How to view WhatsApp Messages on Apple Watch?
You can view messages on your Apple Watch by syncing it to the WhatsApp of your IOS or android via QR code. To do this, open WhatsApp on the Apple watch and scan the QR code with the official WhatsApp you are using on your IOS or Android device. That’s all you need to do for viewing WhatsApp messages on Apple Watch.