WhatsApp has a sticker function, which allows you to send WhatsApp stickers to your WhatsApp friends and family. WhatsApp sticker is a great option for sharing your feelings with your friends. You can access the stickers on WhatsApp by going into the emoji section. After opening the emoji section in WhatsApp, you will see the stickers option after the GIF option on the right side.
WhatsApp comes with a built-in sticker pack, which offers you cup-style stickers. However, WhatsApp allows you to download and add more sticker packs into your app. You can use Playstore for downloading more WhatsApp stickers. The latest version of WhatsApp also allows you to create stickers. Now, you can make your own WhatsApp stickers with the help of only a few apps. We’ll discuss how to make WhatsApp stickers soon in this article. But, first, let me show you how to get WhatsApp stickers without creating custom ones. So, let’s get started.
How to get WhatsApp Stickers?
There are several ways to get stickers on WhatsApp. But, we are going to discuss only three main and the easiest method to get WhatsApp stickers. All of these methods are tested and working. So, without wasting much time let’s begin with the first method.
- WhatsApp Stickers on Google Play Store or IOS App store.
This is the first and most used method to find WhatsApp stickers. With the help of this method, you can get thousands of stickers with just a few clicks. For downloading WhatsApp stickers on Play Store, you have to follow the steps given below.
Steps to download WhatsApp sticker from Google Play Store.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp stickers.
- You can search for any type of stickers you want e.g. romantic WhatsApp stickers, etc.
- After searching the stickers then you will see a huge list of stickers.
- Now. download any of them and click on install.
- After installing the stickers, click on the app and it will automatically add stickers to your WhatsApp.
- That’s all you need to do for downloading WhatsApp stickers from Play Store.
- Are you an iPhone user? Here are the few steps to download WhatsApp stickers on IOS devices.
Steps to download WhatsApp Stickers on the IOS App store.
- Open the AppStore and search for the stickers for WhatsApp.
- Now, select any sticker pack and install it on your IOS device.
- Open the sticker pack and wait.
- It will add all the stickers on your WhatsApp automatically.
- That’s all you have to do for downloading and adding a sticker pack of WhatsApp into your IOS.
- Downloading WhatsApp stickers from third-party.
The second and one of the most useful methods for downloading and adding stickers pack on your WhatsApp is using third-party websites and apps. For this follow these steps. First of all, open your internet browser and search for WhatsApp sticker packs. Then you will see thousands of websites offering you unique and amazing sticker packs. Just download the sticker pack from any of the websites you want and then install it and open it. That’s all you have to do for downloading sticker packs from third-party apps.
- WhatsApp Mods for Stickers
The third and the last method for getting stickers are using WhatsApp mods such as YOWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, etc. These WhatsApp mods come with many built-in different type stickers. You can also download the stickers from the library of these WhatsApp mods as well.
How to make WhatsApp Stickers on Android?
Interested in making your own custom WhatsApp stickers? And the good thing about WhatsApp is it allows you to create your own custom stickers. If you don’t know how to build a WhatsApp sticker then here is the complete step by step and 100% working method for making stickers for WhatsApp. So, let’s begin with requirements and methods.
- Manual Method for Creating WhatsApp Stickers.
Requirements for making WhatsApp stickers
For making a perfect sticker for WhatsApp you must meet these requirements.
- The sticker must have a transparent background.
- Size must be less than 100kb.
- Dimensions should be 512x512px.
- An icon of 96x96px, the size must be less than 50KB(Used for the representation of sticker pack)
After fulfilling the requirements you have to follow the steps given below carefully.
First of all, you need a photo that you want to turn into a sticker. After getting the photo. Convert that photo into a PNG file. After converting into PNG format then install background remover from the Google Play Store. Now, open the app and select the photo and remove the background.
After removing the background of the PNG and install the personal stickers for WhatsApp from Google Play Store. After installing the app open the add the photo and click on okay. Now, it will convert the photo into a WhatsApp sticker. Now, add the sticker to your WhatsApp. That’s all you have to do for making a sticker for WhatsApp manually.
- Creating WhatsApp Stickers Online without any App
This is the latest and unique way to create stickers online without using any app. You can now create thousands of stickers with just a few clicks. For making stickers online follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you must have a photo that you want to convert into a sticker.
- Then visit https://www.makestickers.com/.
- Make an account and go to the WhatsApp sticker maker.
- Now open the photo you want to convert into the sticker.
- After that select the settings and click on okay.
- The sticker will be ready in a few minutes.
- Now, download the sticker and add it to WhatsApp.
You can also use these websites as well for making stickers online.
- Making Custom WhatsApp Sticker with App
This is the fastest way to create thousands of WhatsApp stickers on your android device. For this, all you have to do is install the custom WhatsApp sticker maker app from the play store and follow these steps carefully.
- First of all, open the Google Play store and search for the Custom WhatsApp sticker maker app.
- Now, install the app.
- Open the app and click on WhatsApp sticker maker.
- Now, add the photos that you want to convert into stickers.
- After that click on done and that’s it.
This is the simplest and fastest method to make custom stickers for WhatsApp.
How to make WhatsApp Sticker on IOS/iPhone?
If you are an IOS user and want to make WhatsApp stickers then you should follow these steps for making custom stickers.
First of all, install the app name as stickers.ly from App store. After installing the app. Download photos or your selfies with a simple background. Now, open the app and click on + sign and name the sticker pack whatever you want. After that add photos into that pack. Now, you will see the option of removing the background from the photos. Click on auto mode because it is more time-saving than the manual one. After that, you will see some options such as adding text, color adjustment, etc. But, these settings are optional. You can use these options if you want more customization in your stickers. After that click on add to WhatsApp and all done.
How to make WhatsApp Sticker on Picsart?
Not satisfied with other methods? Here is another fastest and safest method for making stickers using PicsArt. Picsart is a photo editing app for both android and iOS. Now, you can use this app on both devices for making stickers.
- First of all, install the latest version of PicsArt on your android or IOS device.
- Now, open the app and go to the sticker section
- After that select the photos and add them for making stickers.
- Now you will see a lot of editing options there. You can add hashtags, custom text, and much more with Picsart.
- After customization of the photo click on the export sticker and add it to your WhatsApp.
How to make WhatsApp Stickers on PC?
Interested in making unique and perfect WhatsApp stickers on PC? Here is the simple and easiest way to make stickers on a PC/Laptop.
- Active internet connection with access to WhatsApp Web.
- Photos with transparent background.
- WA Web Plus Chrome Extension.
For making a custom sticker for WhatsApp on PC you need to follow these steps carefully.
- First of all, connect web.whatsapp.com with your WhatsApp.
- Now, open the photo and go to remove.bg. Remove the background and convert it into PNG.
- Open WhatsApp in your browser and open WA WEB Plus Extension.
- Now, add the photo into the extension and it will convert into a sticker.
- Add the sticker into your WhatsApp and all is done.
- That’s all you have to do for making a sticker for WhatsApp using your PC/Laptop.
In this article, we have learned about WhatsApp stickers. We also learned how to create WhatsApp stickers on different devices with different methods. If you still face any kind of issue while using making WhatsApp stickers then you can ask your question in the comment section. Thanks very much for reading it.